Single skating (men and women)
A well-balanced Free Skating program must contain:
Maximum of four (4) jump elements:
- 1A, 1Lz, 1F and double (2) jumps are not permitted
- maximum of two (2) jump combinations:
- A jump combination can contain only two (2) jumps
- A jump sequence is not allowed
Maximum of two (2) spins of a different nature.
One (1) Step Sequence fully utilizing the ice surface.
The Program Components are only judged in:
- Skating Skills
The Factor of the Program Components is 1.67.
- In all elements, which are subject to Levels, only features up to Level 2 will be counted. All additional features will not count for Level requirements and will be ignored by the TP.
- There will be no special factor of 1.1 for jump elements performed in the second half of the program.
- Evaluation is in accordance with ISU Communication No.2489 (or any update).