Pre-Young 2010 - 2011
A well-balanced Free Skating program must contain 7 elements in total:
Maximum of four (4) jump elements:
- Single Axel (1A) and double jumps are not permitted
- any jump with the same name may be executed only twice
- maximum of two (2) jump combinations:
- A jump combination can contain only two (2) jumps
- A jump sequence is not allowed
Minimum one (1) and maximum of two (2) spins of a different nature.
One (1) Step Sequence covering at least 2/3 of the ice surface.
The Program Components are only judged in:
- Skating Skills
The Factor of the Program Components is 2.0 for Boys; 1.7 for Girls.
- In all elements, which are subject to Levels, only features up to Level 2 will be counted. All additional features will not count for Level requirements and will be ignored by the TP.
- The level of spins and step sequence cannot be higher than Base
- There will be no special factor of 1.1 for jump elements performed in the second half of the program.
- Evaluation is in accordance with ISU Communication No.2489 (or any update).