A well-balanced Free Skating program must contain 7 elements in total:
Maximum of four (4) jump elements:
- Waltz jump (1Wz) is allowed and has Base Value of 0.2
- maximum of two (2) jump combinations:
- A jump combination can contain only two (2) jumps
- A jump sequence is not allowed
- 1A, 1Lz, 1F and double (2) jumps are not allowed
- No jump with the same name can be executed more than twice (2).
Maximum of two (2) spins of a different nature:
- a (1) spin in one basic position with or without a change of foot (minimum of three (3) revolutions on each foot)
- combination spins are not allowed
One (1) Step Sequence fully utilizing at least 2/3 of the ice surface.
The Program Components are only judged in:
- Skating Skills
The Factor of the Program Components is 1.5
- The level of spins and step sequence cannot be higher than Base.
- In all elements, which are subject to Levels, only features up to Level 2 will be counted. All additional features will not count for Level requirements and will be ignored by the TP.
- There will be no special factor of 1.1 for jump elements performed in the second half of the program.
- Evaluation is in accordance with ISU Communication No.2489 (or any update).