Event in this category consists of Free Skating only.
Crystal Skate Interclub
ISU Intermediate Novice
Requirements are defined by ISU
Age: 14 years or younger (born after 01/07/2007)
A well balanced Free Skating program must contain:
Maximum of five (5) jump elements:
- One of which must be an Axel type jump.
- There may be up to two (2) jump combinations or one (1) jump combination and one (1) jump sequence.
- Jump combinations and the jump sequence consist of only two (2) jumps.
- In the jump sequence the second jump must be an Axel type jump with a direct step from the landing curve of the first jump in to the take- off curve of the Axel jump. One full revolution on the ice between the jumps (free foot can touch the ice, but without weight transfer) keeps the element in the frame of the definition of a jump sequence.
- Jumps executed in a jump sequence receive their full value.
- No triple and quadruple jumps are allowed.
- Only one single jump and one double jump (including Double Axel) can be repeated once
There must be a maximum of two (2) spins of a different nature (abbreviation), one of which must be a spin combination and one must be a spin with no change of position.
- The spin combination with a change of foot and a minimum of eight (8) revolutions or without a change of foot with a minimum of six (6) revolutions.
- The spin in one position with a change of foot minimum of eight (8) revolutions or spin in one position without change of foot minimum of six (6) revolutions. In both spins flying entries are allowed.
There must be a maximum of one (1) step sequence fully utilizing the ice surface.
The following Program Components are judged:
- Skating Skills
The factor for Program Components is:
- for Girls 1.7
- for Boys 2.0
For Intermediate Novice Singles, in all elements that are subject to Levels, only features up to Level 2 will be counted. Any additional features will not count for Level requirements and will be ignored by the Technical Panel.
In case of doubt, consult original Announcement , contact organizing commitee or ask for help on our forum.