A well balanced Free Skating Program must contain:
Maximum of four (4) jump elements:
- Only single jumps are permitted
- Axel type jump is not allowed
- Double or triple jumps are not allowed
- There may be up to two (2) jump combinations
- Jump combinations can contain only two (2) jumps
- Any jump cannot be executed more than twice in total
Maximum of two (2) spins of a different nature (abbreviation) with change of foot (minimum of two (2) revolutions per position and minimum of six (6) revolutions in total) or without change of foot (minimum of six (6) revolutions in total)
There must be a maximum of one (1) Choreo sequence which must be clearly visible. This element has a fixed base value and will be evaluated by the judges in GOE only. The first visible attempt to execute a choreographic sequence will be contributed to the technical score.
The Program Components are only judged in:
• Composition • Presentation • Skating Skills
The factor for the Program Components is 1.67
For all elements which are subject to Levels, only features up to Level 2 will be counted. Any additional features will not count for Level requirements and will be ignored by the Technical Panel.