Volvo Open Cup 47th. Interclub
Age: 10 - 14 years (born between 01/07/2007 - 30/06/2012)
A well balanced Free Skating Program must contain:
- maximum of two (2) jump combinations or jump sequences:
- A jump combination and a jump sequence consist of two (2) jumps
- In the jump sequence the second jump must be an Axel type jump with a direct step from the landing curve of the first jump in to the take-off curve of the Axel jump
- no jump with the same name may be repeated more than twice including Axel type jumps
- Double Axel (2A) and triple jumps are not allowed
- One (1) spin combination with a change of foot (minimum of eight (8) revolutions in total) or without a change of foot (minimum of six (6) revolutions in total)
- One (1) spin in one position with a change of foot (minimum of eight (8) revolutions in total) or without a change of foot (minimum of six (6) revolutions in total)
- In both spins flying entries are allowed
One (1) Step sequence with full utilization of the ice surface. The sequence will receive a Level and will be evaluated in GOE.
- In all elements which are subject to Levels, only features up to Level 2 will be counted. Any additional features will not count for Level requirements and will be ignored by the Technical Panel
- Evaluation is in accordance with ISU Communication No. 2242 (or any update of this Communication)
- There shall be no bonus for difficult elements in the second half of the program
In case of doubt, consult original Announcement , contact organizing commitee or ask for help on our forum.