Tallinn Trophy Kids 2023
Birth year: 2012 - 2013
2 minutes 30 seconds
2 minutes 30 seconds
A well-balanced Free Skating program must contain:
Maximum of four (4) jump elements:
- one of which must be an Axel-type jump
- maximum of two (2) jump combinations or one (1) jump combination and one (1) jump sequence:
- A jump combination and a jump sequence consist of two (2) jumps
- In the jump sequence the second jump must be an Axel type jump with a direct step from the landing curve of the first jump in to the take-off curve of the Axel jump. One full revolution on the ice be- tween the jumps (free foot can touch the ice, but without weight transfer) keeps the element in the frame of the definition of a jump sequence. Jumps executed in a jump sequence receive their full value
- 1A and one (1) double jump are permitted and cannot be included more than two (2) times in total
- 2F and 2Lz are not allowed
- Triple jumps are not allowed
- Any single or double jump may be executed only twice (2).
Maximum of two (2) spins of a different nature:
- one of which must be a spin combination with change of foot (minimum of three (3) revolutions on each foot) or without change of foot (minimum of six (6) revolutions in total)
- one a spin in one position with change of foot (minimum of three (3) revolutions on each foot) or without change of foot (minimum of six (6) revolutions in total)
- in both spins flying entries are allowed
One (1) Step Sequence fully utilizing the ice surface.
The Program Components are only judged in:
- Skating Skills
The Factor of the Program Components is 1.67.
- In all elements, which are subject to Levels, only features up to Level 2 will be counted. All additional features will not count for Level requirements and will be ignored by the TP.
- There will be no special factor of 1.1 for jump elements performed in the second half of the program.
- Evaluation is in accordance with ISU Communication No.2489 (or any update).
In case of doubt, consult original Announcement , contact organizing commitee or ask for help on our forum.